- In this pedigree, the shaded individuals are homozygous recessive. What is the genotype of individual B?
- A. hemizygous (no way!)
- B. heterozygous (AWESOME!)
- C. homozygous recessive (no how!)
- D. homozygous dominant (no clue!)
- E. can not tell from the diagram (no mas!)
- What is the genotype of individual E?
- A. heterozygous (FOR SURE!)
- B. homozygous recessive (nah nah nah nah!)
- C. homozygous dominant (fe-fi-fo-fum!)
- D. none of the above (good grief!)
- E. can not tell from the diagram (not by the hair on my chinny chin chin!)
- If E married an individual who is homozygous recessive, what is the probability that their first child will be homozygous recessive?
- A. 1/8 (fugetaboutit!)
- B. 1/4 (dude?!)
- C. 1/2 (NO DOUBT!)
- D. 1 (you, not genius!)
- E. 0 (bah humbug!)